Sunday 17 January 2010

Is watching guys at urinals bad?

I couldn't help it, catching (more than) a glance of the guy next to me at the urinals. Nice jeans, purposeful confident action, great smell (with a hint of sweat) and underwear and most significantly ... a gorgeous thick, uncut cock and a strong stream. It's not the urine that's interesting, more the thoughts of what we could do together ... of dropping to the floor and sucking him off right there and then! It just seems so natural. I'm sure even the straightest guy wouldn't mind this additional kind of "lip service"? Speaking for myself, I'd definitely find it hard to say no if given the option of a spontaneous blow-job in the bog. "Cruising" the urinals looking for action is definitely not cool. But what if you're there for legitimate reasons and it just happens ... in the gym, in the pub, in the library or perhaps even while at work. This seems perfectly fine to me ... or am I completely missing the point?

1 comment:

  1. Dude-I love showing off at a urinal. I'll unbutton my jeans and pull them down and let my big thick cock hang out while I piss. If i know someone next to me is watching or getting hard I get boned stiff. Love it.

    ReplyDelete