Saturday 16 January 2010

Is everyone at my gym gay?

I love going to the gym after sex ... still feeling dirty and horny, with ruffled hair and unshaven. Its like going shopping for food when you're full, because exercising and sweating around so many hot guys just drives me insane. Bulging biceps and veins, tight shorts on the squat machine or free weights ... bulging tracksuit bottoms, tackle moving up and down on the jogger. My heart beats faster and faster. Even being there immediately after sex doesn't stop a million possible fantasies spreading like a virus into every part of my body. Sometimes its embarrassing. Is it just me ... or does everyone get a hard on doing bench-press? Lets not even go there with the changing rooms. I can't bare to imagine all the madness that happens in the showers. My heart is beating out of its skin. Even in perfectly straight gyms, major well know chains ... I've heard of mutual masturbation, blow jobs in the sauna and wa-a-y more. I must persuade my boyfriend to nail me on the bench near the lockers (especially after watching his gorgeous arse on the stepper). Its unbearable but I wish I was there everyday. Perhaps not having sex at the gym is part of the thrill?

Useful links:
Real Jock
Mens Fitness
Mens Health
Gay Beef
Gay Life

No comments:

Post a Comment