Tuesday 19 January 2010

Cut or uncut cock: that's the question?

The age-old debate. They both have benefits. There's something about an uncut cock that just looks so erotic, natural and unbelievably horny. Even just seeing one awakes the wildest sensations and thoughts ... that entirely consume me. Admittedly they look better soft or semi-hard, with the skin just starting to peel back. Preferably thick with a bulging head. OMG. Stop. Sucking my boyfriends uncut cock is such a pleasure (every single day ... taking it from soft and sleeping to rock-hard and way beyond ... what a passion). On the other hand. Cut cocks are safer. Apparently an uncut cock is 60% less likely to incubate the HIV virus and also much less likely to carry other STDs. They also smell better and demand less maintance (although the smell of an uncut cock can be super horny). I guess cut cocks are much safer for the "lock-up-and-go", microwave generation that spend less time in the shower? I'm not sure about the sensation. Seems to me that a cut cock would have more sensation ... given that its more "exposed"? Why is it that cut is so popular in the United States, but uncut seems the "standard" in Europe? Are there any preferences for different ethnicities? Please do share your thoughts and preferences ...

3 comments:

  1. uncut is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well let's put it this way - I would never kiss a woman who would do oral on uncut penis. I can say this because I was not cut at birth but later in life and what a difference. Now, even after a long day I can still rub it and than smell it and all I could smell is my body lotion- that's a nice feeling to be that clean.

    ReplyDelete