Thursday 11 February 2010

Do you know how to reeaaally jerk off?

Sometimes we’re alone and there’s no-one to have sex with but we so must shoot one out. The best times I’ve had going it alone are either in public or private. Privately I’ve only found one way of having an amazing orgasm. It involve having a condom and filling it with a bit of oil (any oil suitable with contact with skin is fine). And then just put it on. Do be gentle and slow. The best orgasm imaginable is available to you by edging. Simply jerk off, but, before you shoot, lay off and stop. It may take 10 seconds or longer but just stop and don’t touch! Then when you’re feeling less horney, start again! This practice takes a long time to get used to, often I used to cum too quickly, being on my 2nd or 3rd edge and I’d shoot and it was uncontrollable. A good rule with edging is: the more times you stop and start, almost reaching ecstasy, the longer you should take before starting to edge again. Soo your final 2 or 3 edges could be 20 secs stopping and lastly 30 secs before you explode into an ecstatic orgasm.

You can use fingers into your butt during the last stages as it will heighten your orgasm soo much more. Remember to use lube as it will likely be painful otherwise.

Jerk off in public!

This is the ul-ti-mate orgasm high, no condom needed. Being an exhibitionist takes time, just go out into a public place. I find the gym the ultimate place but a shopping mall, public transport, the library even and cloths shops, particularly the fitting room and if you’re in a sportswear shop you just must try it – it’s places where you would go alone. I find the stalls just too sleazy, though if you’re into cruising then it may be your thing. You need to feel as if you’re gonna get caught. But don’t because you wanna do it again and again for sure! There’s nothing like the feeling of almost getting caught and a wow orgasm on top. You can get great example off www.xtube.com and even if you don’t go alone in public, www.xtube.com will give you great ideas.

If you’re daring, don’t clean up after yourself, though I’ve never gone back to that sports shop where in the fitting room I smeared the mirror.

1 comment:

  1. I used to work out at Ballys north of downtown Dallas and I LOVED IT it when this stuff would happen in the showers. It would be some guy across from me pulling his curtain back partly so he could show me how he was ever so diligently waxing his car while I was showing across the isle. And oh what a fine car it was too, a big shiny red race car so deserving of all that hand buff action.

    I being the immodest one myself, and totally comfortable with my naked body would pick a shower stall sans vinyl curtain. No point in brushing up against those nasty curtains only to be in contact with something not cleaned daily after all you know.

    My exhibitionist friends always seemed like they had some of the nicest bodies in the gym too, save for the actual die hard BB types.

    Of course I paid them adequate attention, despite my shower and go approach to this phase of the workout. Often I found that due to their diligence I needed to start my shower routine over right from the beginning as their show went on and on. So fun and so sensual to watch them spanking their monkey while showing the whole process off, with an appropriate level of pride of both the monkey and the man who holds it.

    ReplyDelete