Sunday 7 February 2010

Follow up on gym commando

Ok. I admit, there was definitely a small thrill being commando in the gym. The best part was in the changing rooms, just knowing there was nothing between the "important bits" and the nylon of my shorts. Feeling that everyone knew I was free-balling. The whole gym also smelled "hornier" ... of that used gym shorts aroma. I was a little self conscious at the beginning, but then I realised ... that only those who "wanted it" and were watching a little too closely were likely to catch a glimpse of anything x-rated. You're quite safe on most exercises e.g. on the bike or shoulder press etc. Doing abdominals, leg raises and bench press are a little more risky because they allow someone sitting on the floor or across the room to look into your crotch (but then ... that's kinda the point of going commando). I tried tweeting status updates throughout the session but eventually got distracted and had to focus on the weights and getting the "burn". After all ... gotta keep up these abs and gym is really about exercise. The changing rooms however ... are for fun. Your comments and stories welcome.

- Posted from iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Here is a hint. Don' go commando in 10AM floor work sessions at Ballys and be seen in short inseam shorts. They are full of women and where I live in N Texas suburb this seems to be lesbian hour, or housewife hour, not sure which.
    Anyway, I made the mistake of wearing a jock with short inseam shorts and still managed to do some flashing, albeit inadvertently, and had friction with one of the man-haters in the room.
    Not sure if it was really the shorts that pissed her off (with an I have real balls and she doesn't confrontation) or if I had simply committed the ultimate sacralidge by entering what was prior to my presence, a woman's only work out session. Either way, it was clear she wanted to slice my balls off.

    ReplyDelete