Monday 1 February 2010

Recovering after a wild weekend

I admit. I'm still in recovery. Writing this from bed. Last night was too wild. I tested the powers of commando and it got on top of me (er erm, wasn't the only thing that got on top of me). We went for dinner, and were planning on coming home immediately after. Instead, ended up going out for a few more drinks, building tequila towers, getting felt up under the table (way in public, but don't think anyone noticed my dick out in the bar) and finally getting home around 3am with my boyfriend. That's when the true madness started. Sex until 5am. Sleeping til 11am. Sex again. Sleeping til about 4pm and then more sex. Think I've cum about seven times this weekend. I'm aching all over, but it's awesome. We'll write more on the sexploitations soon, but for now ... gonna have to sleep.

- Posted from iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment