Sunday 7 February 2010

Commando at the gym ...

It's a thought that just won't go away. I know we've highlighted the benefits of commando. We've also spoken before about the gym as a sex "taster" (I'm sure half the men are gay). But we've not yet experimented with commando at the gym; bringing these two themes together. I'm gonna "just do it" tomorrow. Was thinking about it non-stop today, lying on the bench-press, doing abs and hanging leg raises (with headphones hiding all grunting and other audio distractions). The idea of sex in the showers, on public display in the changing room (which is super busy). It's almost too much. So many great bodies (even if my eyes do always end up at the bulge in his pants, or following the few amazing arses). Perhaps I'm just spoilt at home ... which admittedly makes me think everyone has this amazing 8 inch uncut c@ck (that just tastes unbelievable). Either way, going commando at the gym is a must (especially after the success of last weekend). Think I'll wear something potentially revealing, to further highten the tension in the air. Will keep you informed as the session unfolds ...

- Posted from iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment