Thursday 25 March 2010

Beautiful hands, gorgeous cöçk

I've been testing this thesis for a few years and it's definitely true. Take my boyfriend for example. Long fingers that make a pint glass look small and lonely ... with lovely rounded fingernails, always perfectly cut. Correlates perfectly to a scrumptious penis that drives me insane. Just can't stop touching it day and night. Sucking it is in-saaane. What about those slight smaller fatter fingers. Ok (perhaps it just my bad luck) but these hands have somehow never translated into a beautiful dick. Thick yes. Orgasmic of course (with practice). But never gorgeous, perfectly curved, g-spot hitting sensational, wow. Im thinking this now as I sit in the bar in fantasy over the hands next to me ... that's the best thing about this thesis, how just looking at someones hands take you to another (much more x-rated) world. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment